- There were people at many different stages in their walk with God. Some believers, some non-believers, some searchers, some indifferent to the whole thing.
- It was tough speaking in front of my dad (It was the first time, he has heard me speak).
- Being transparent is difficult when the ones that you have hurt are hearing you speak.
- Feels that it is difficult to deliver a message that does not include many areas of laughter. Hard to know if crowd is connecting or not.
- I love speaking God's word.
- Three services is mentally, physically, emotionally and spiritually draining.
- Feel so fortunate to be where I am!
- Hopes that God's plan includes me staying at Grace for many years to come.
- Glad Kat talked me out of putting a Lord of the Rings reference in the sermon. A Star Wars and Lord of the Rings reference would have been cause to run me out of the church as the Ultimate Dork.