- Have you ever wondered what it would take for someone to learn something that you thought that they needed to learn?
- Have you ever been in a position where God was trying to teach you something and you didn't want to listen?
Well, I can hear God loud and clear now. Last week, I was playing basketball and felt my knee pop. I had a M.R.I. and was informed yesterday that I am going to undergo surgery next Thursday. Right in the middle of two projects that are starting that I am leading and I am unable to walk without crutches and am dependent upon others for help. My Boss and Friend asked me what God was trying to teach me. I had no idea at the time but now I understand. Here are a few of the things that I believe God wants me to learn:
- Learn to Delegate
- Learn to Slow Down
- Learn to Think before I Speak
- Learn to Trust Others
- Learn to Make Time for God
- Realize that I am not Superman or Super pastor
- Realize that I need to be more Humble and less Prideful
If you feel that God is trying to teach you something, listen. Don't learn the hard way!